Saturday 30 May 2009

Scarecrows - Releasing the Inner You!

I am full of the Joys of Spring today - the sun is shining; the birds are singing and Sooty is wandering around the garden. Very relaxing! To keep in that positive mood, I though I would share this recently discovered photograph with you. It is of a walker who caught sight of a Scarecrow and decided to the release her inner feelings. I remember thinking that the Scarecrow looked to be very pleased to have some company for a while - a break from its normal solitary existence. Have any of you done anything similar?

2 comments:

  1. I love your description of the scarecrow enjoying the company. :D I have always liked scarecrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo!... and strangely I was about to put a post up of the kid doing something similar and mention the joys of life!...
    LOve, love love this photo!...

    ReplyDelete