Tuesday 26 May 2009

Jamjar Cottage - What happened next?

It was. It was . . . terrible. I woke up in a field, miles from anywhere, with both feet in a bucket filled with cement. I could hear the running water from the river that ran alongside. A menu card balanced on my chest said 'Be warned!'

When a passer-by finally found me, I knew I was safe for the moment. Once extracted from the cement, I went home. I knew I probably looked a mess, No, I did look a mess. How did I know? The look on the face of my cat Minnie told me everything . . .


I slept for hours, once I had checked every window was shut and doors locked and bolted. I had some very strange dreams. Well, dreams is perhaps the wrong word? Nightmare is more like it. I kept seeing a group of figures and it unsettled me. Had I imagined it or not? What had I got myself into?

Suddenly, everything in my life and everything I saw looked sinister, even the trees!


The whole thing was driving me absolutely . . .

To be continued . . .

6 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your cat... what the hell is going on with that sculpture!?..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a nightmare! even the cat thinks so! I like the trees, though, with their three nests all in a row, like neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat picture is purrrrfictly hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...I love the cat picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaa..where is the continued bit?

    ReplyDelete