Thursday 19 August 2010

Update

Just a note to mention that I am now a permanent resident of Lancashire, but still haven't found a permanent home, although one is being considered . . . This means I am without broadband and I have been unable to upload photographs via the local library computers. Today, I found out why I have not been able to get a wifi link in the library - it works only on Internet Explorer or Firefox - silly me was using Safari!

I have just managed to replace the ultra low resolution image of the multi-angel headstone on my Brookwood post on my Graveyard Detective blog - take a look - and so now I am reconnected - during library opening hours and work permitting! I have not been idle and have been visiting some amazing cemeteries and churchyards and sorting out some interesting vernacular photography items. I look forward to surprising you all shortly!
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie, Hope it all falls into place soon so you can get back to doing everything you love doing full time... good luck !

    ReplyDelete