Saturday 28 July 2012

Metal Monsters 1

It was a hot Summer's day and I had entered a country garden to enjoy the sights on offer. There was the usual Peacock standing on a wall surveying visitors. I felt slightly uneasy at its behaviour and, as I got nearer, it became startlingly clear that not everything was at it seemed.

Looking around me, I realised the garden was populated by metal monsters. I must have passed into another dimension . . . First the peacock and then another winged creature hoved into view and then another! Yikes!
















2 comments:

  1. Those birds are really great art ; I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly wouldn't want that peacock pissed off at me, looks like that beak could do some very serious damage !

    Glad to see you got away safely...

    ReplyDelete